Daily Anti Fibrotic Supplement
Capsules Size: 500mg
Fibrosis is when a connective tissue replaces normal tissue leading to the formation of a permanent fibrous tissue. Some common types of fibrosis include, but are not limited to:
- Liver fibrosis
- Pulmonary or Lung fibrosis
- Uterine fibrosis
- Ovarian fibrosis
- Oral fibrosis
- Renal fibrosis
- Pancreatic fibrosis
The link between chronic inflammation, fibrosis & cancer cannot be missed. Lifstyle mismanagement may cause Chronic inflammation. Chronic inflammation may result in fibrosis. As cancer is a disease of chronic inflammation mimicking a “non-healing wound,” similar mechanisms likely drive fibrosis in cancer. Indeed, chronic fibrosis predisposes to cancer initiation.
A supplement designed to fight fibrosis, Grocare®'s Abronym® has proven itself to be very effective by providing relief to its users suffering from associated conditions. Apart from being Anti Fibrotic in nature, it also has the following effects:
- Shields from intestinal troubles - including parasites, harmful bacteria & chronic gastritis
- Effective against respiratory disorders - owing to its intrinsic anti-inflammatory, anti-biotic, and anti-asthmatic properties, the herbo-mineral powder holds high significance in treating the cough and flu symptoms. It also thins and loosens rheum deposits within the chest and nasal cavities and hence eases breathing and facilitates the body to get rid of mucus.
- Improves cognitive ability - Users taking Abronym® have seen improved memory, reasoning, problem-solving, and other cognitive abilities and is effective against Alzheimer’s and other conditions.
Research Articles on Abronym®:- Effect of Absogen, Zerilox, Abronym, GC, Vindia and their combinations on Lung fibrosis characters
- Effect of Absogen, Zerilox, Abronym, GC, Vindia and their combinations on Renal fibrosis characters
- Effect of Absogen, Zerilox, Abronym, GC, Vindia and their combinations on oral fibrosis characters
- Effect of Absogen, Zerilox, Abronym, Turmeric and their combinations on uterine and ovarian fibrosis characters (In Vitro)
- Effect of Abronym on Hair follicle stem cells
- Effect of Absogen and Abronym of In Vitro Sinusitis model
At Grocare, we only utilise the highest quality, natural Ayurvedic ingredients, because we believe in giving your body the very best. Every ingredient in our treatments is sourced ethically from local farmers, and combined and tested in-house, to ensure freshness, purity, and quality. We never use any chemicals, synthetic ingredients, additives, or fillers—we are all-natural—for your safety.
Every one of our product formulations are 100% safe, and come bearing minimal to no side effects. For too long people have had to worry about the negative side effects of medications & supplements, and it is our mission to provide alternative, all-natural treatments that produce only positive side effects—results, relief, and healing.
Pure, high-potency, and carefully nurtured ingredients make all the difference in the quality of a treatment.
Below are important contents that are included in the formulation.
Directions for Use:
1 Capsule 2 times daily after meals or as directed.
Abronym® does not have any side effects if taken within the prescribed dosage. It can safely be consumed by persons with diabetes or high blood pressure. It does not cause any harm/ adverse effect in above cases.
Please contact us by email or phone for personalised guidance from our in-house doctors.